Sand Dollar Digital Design, Inc.
Certified Intuit QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor and Consultant
|Sand Dollar Digital Design, Inc. can assist with your Intuit QuickBooks installation, implementation, set-up, and training, to get you started. We can also review your processes and provide more advanced training and services including customization, auditing, clean-up, reconciliations and financials.
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
As a small business, we cater to small businesses and can deliver one-on-one complete service and support for all your Intuit QuickBooks needs. Jennifer is a certified QuickBooks Pro advisor and has been working in Quickbooks for over 20 years
One on One training
Part of our service is to provide training to make sure you understand how to use QuickBooks to record transactions, track income, expenses, assets and liabilities, manage vendors and customers, reconcile your accounts, and run reports to easily get the data you need when you need it. In addition, we take the time to make sure you understand why and how these transactions work and are organized and what these number you are seeing mean to your business.
Use your QuickBooks to its fullest Potential
In addition to QuickBooks Training, there are a variety of other bookkeeping and accounting technologies and processes that we can assist you with.
- Payroll set-up and processing
- Payroll Liability tracking and payments
- Processing vendor bills and managing accounts payable
- Managing your customer and vendor data
- Using batch invoicing for time and expenses
- Recording billable time
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Recording debits and credits in the general ledger
- Recording capital purchases vs. expenses
- Yearly Close Out
- Tracking income and expenses, assets and liabilities, and equity accounts
- Understanding your balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Tracking expenses, job costing, estimating and invoicing
- Inventory basics
- Describing inventory items and creating item lists
- Building complex inventory
- Counting/tracking inventory
- Inventory Management
- Purchase orders
- Managing accounts receivable, processing payments, applying credit memos, running aging reports
- Preparing financial statements, custom reports, and analyzing your financial data
How do I get started?
|Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor in the Ozarks.|
|In Northwest Arkansas:|
- Bull Shoals
- Eureka Springs
- Fort Smith
- Mountain Home
- Siloam Springs
|In Southwest Missouri:|
In Northeast Oklahoma:
- Kimberling City
With all new clients, whether you may need specific project work or even ongoing services. We always begin with an initial consultation and overall company review. This assessment is at no charge and is our way of getting to know you and your business a little better. It allows us to determine what services we can provide to assist your company.
What does it cost?
Individual services offered are billed on an hourly or per project basis. All fees will be agreed upon before services begin and 50% percent deposit is required for all projects before work begins. Invoices are emailed to our clients based on scope of work; payment due within ten days. We offer three different payment options, including Cash, Check or Credit Cards through Paypal.
Since we service most of the Ozarks, If we are traveling to your location, we may charge a trip charge, which will vary depending on your location.
For clients requiring regular ongoing accounting, bookkeeping and/or financial controller services, it may be beneficial to work with us on a monthly retainer. Monthly retainers are established on an individual basis and are dependent on the specific needs of the client and the agreed upon scope of work.
Offering quality web services for the Small Business owner
Sand Dollar Digital Design, Inc.
573 Madison 1421
Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
Call Us At:
Us by Email